- Led and organized a geology field trip to Peru for Lamont's grad students
Detailed field notes can be found here. The field guide can be found here
and a rough itinerary can be found here.
Here are some pictuers from the trip:
- Teaching assistant, Life systems, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Columbia University.
- Teaching assistant, Geodynamics, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Columbia University.
A demonstration of plume formation.
- Designed and developed lab experiment emulating the heat flow of the Earth for an undergrad class, Tel Aviv University.
- AP calculus and electromagnetism tutor, undergrad students, Tel Aviv University.
- Elementary school science teacher, Nepal.
Some picterus from the experience:
- Oracle client course, Intelligence corps, Israeli Defense Forces.